Leading Hamilton auto electricians ensure your car
- Free car battery check
- Full suite of auto electrical services
- Professional installation of car accessories
- Throughout Hamilton and Waikato
Fill out the form and get 10% off your bill!
We will be in touch within one business day to discuss your requirements.
Waikato repairs and service to get your car safely back on the road
Are you experiencing difficulties with your car? P & B Auto Electrical conduct all car repairs including:
- Engine noise
- Windscreen wipers
- Car Batteries
- ABS, SRS and warning lights on dash
- Interior lights
- Heated and electric seats
- Fuel pump
- Brake and reverse lights
- Radiator fan
- Engine overheating
- Car alarms
- Burnt wiring
You can read honest testimonials about car repairs here. If you are unable to book your car in with P & B Auto Electrical, our mobile auto electricians offer a 24 hour call-out service. Our customers have travelled to us from Cambridge to Te Awamutu and from Matamata to Te Kuiti and everywhere in between.
Contact P & B Auto Electrical for prompt assistance.
Our Hamilton-based auto electricians can advise on an extensive range of car accessories
P & B Auto Electrical can provide you with an estimate for all car accessories over the phone. For an accurate quote, bring your car into our workshop. Using only the best products available, you can expect a professional supply and installation service for:
- Car alarms
- Car phones
- Hands free car kits
- Car audio
- Central locking SRS /ABS
- House batteries
- Auxiliary charging systems
- Trailer braking controls
- Driving, fog and spot lights
- Reverse buzzers, cameras & sensors
- Bus levelling systems
- Car air suspension
- Solar panels
One-stop-shop for professional, custom installation for all car accessories
No matter what car accessory you require our Hamilton auto electricians can provide a professional, custom installation and supply service for your vehicle. All our auto electricians have broad knowledge and extensive experience with a range of car accessories and are committed to finding the best solution for your vehicle.
Four common car batteries faults diagnosed by our Waikato auto electricians
Car batteries are the largest single cause for your vehicle not starting. P & B Auto Electrical can check your battery for no charge. Or we can replace your battery with a quality product. Typical faults that cause batteries to discharge are:
- 31% of batteries are changed unnecessarily
- Alternator failure
- Loose fan belts
- A current discharge when the vehicle is parked
Speed Pulse Amplifier
We stock speed pulse amplifiers which convert an automotive speed pulse signal to a digital signal of fixed amplitude. This allows a variety of aftermarket equipment such as electronic odometers and GPS trackers to be interfaced to your vehicle’s existing speed pulse sensor.
Speed pulse amplifiers can be used in many applications including rally cars, GPS tracking and Terratrip installs into vehicles – which customers Fulton Hogan, Higgins and Downers use.
Please find the speed pulse amplifier product specs below:
- Designed for use on 12 and 24V vehicles
- Direct connection to most types of speed sensor providing a ground referenced voltage signal (can include negative voltages, can include DC offset)
- Minimal loading of speed sensor signal
- Stable operation even at extremely low road speeds (eg.allows measuring distances to a fraction of a metre)
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Interference and overload protection circuitry ensures reliable, repeatable, trouble free operation
- Optional divider to reduce frequency where necessary
- LED indicator to show output pulses
- Output signal is a ground referenced square wave
- Output voltage programmable
- Supplied in ABS enclosure fitted with 4 way 250 series automotive plug, comes with matching receptacle and crimp terminals, and instruction sheet
- Not recommended to connect to ABS speed signal or other safety circuits
Besides car accessories our auto electrical team can help with mechanical repairs and auto air conditioning. Ring P & B Auto Electrical or fill out the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
Fill out the form below and we will call you back within one business day to discuss your requirements.